It's time to start creating engaging proposals that can be shared seamlessly with your clients.
- After signing into your Crikle account and starting or scheduling a call, you will be taken to the presentation screen. Click on "Add Slide" to see the various presentation slide options you have available.
Create Slide: Empty Slide
2. If you click on "Empty Slide" under Create Slide, you will have three options for what to populate that slide with. These options are shown in the circled area in the image below. The first icon allows you to upload media, the second allows you to add text and the third allows you to create a summary item. "Empty Slide" s great fro displaying large images and copy in the presentation.
Create Slide: Empty Grid
3. If you click on "Empty Grid" under Create Slide, you will have the same three population options as above, but the screen will have four different sections available for use. This option is best used to add content for comparison, or to create a mixture of text, images and video around a theme.
Create Slide: Interactive Map
4. If you click on "Interactive Map" under Create Slide, you are able to add pins and labels to highlight points of interest and optionally connect them together to build a journey.
Click on "add new" on the left hand panel to select destinations - address will auto populate for your convenience. Once you have entered your select destinations, you can label them but click on the highlighted area in the image below.
Import Slide: Image or Video
5. If you click on "Image or Video" under Import Slide, you will be prompted to select an image or video file from your computer (desktop, downloads, and so on). Once you have chosen what to upload, click "
Import Slide: Presentation
6. If you click on "Presentation" under Import Slide, you will be able to upload existing presentations including PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides. Formats supported are .ppt, .pptx, .key, .pps, .ppsx, .odp, .pot, .potx. For Google Slides, export first and then upload here. Once you've selected the presentation from your computer, click "choose for upload".
Import Slide: Document
7. If you click on "Document" under Import Slide, you will have the option to upload documents including PDF, Word, Pages and Google Docs. Formats supported include .pdf, .doc, .docx, .pages, .odt, rft. For Google Docs, export first and then upload here. Once you've selected the document from your computer, click "choose for upload".
Import Slide: Crikle Library Presentation
8. If you click on "Crikle Library Presentation" under Import Slide, you will have the option to upload an existing presentation from your Crikle library. You can also add content to your library by clicking the 'save' icon in the slide area - shown in the image below.
Et voila! You can now create and design the perfect proposal for your client.