As a fully white-labelled platform, Crikle allows you to customise your remote sales environment to look and feel like your own. It's easy to set up and takes only minutes!
- After signing in to your Crikle account, click on the "settings" tab.
Once here, make sure you are in the "account" section from the options on the left hand side.
2. This will be filled in with the company name you entered when signing up for Crikle. However, if you need to change it, simply click on "edit" next to company name to write in something new. Then click "update".
3. Here, you can select the appropriate currency from the dropdown menu. Then click "update".
4. Here you can update your company slogan. While there is no word limit here, we recommend using something short and sweet. Once your slogan has been entered, click "update".
Your slogan will be featured under your company logo when your client is in the virtual waiting room waiting to be allowed into the call.
5. When updating your company logo, we recommend either choosing a file with a white background or a PNG with a transparent background. It's important to ensure that your logo can easily be seen against whichever background colour/image you choose. When you have uploaded your chosen logo, click "save".
Your logo will be shown in the top left hand corner of your Crikle screen. It will also be shown to clients when they are in the virtual waiting room before a call starts, and in the top left hand corner of the screen once the call has started.
Background colour / image
6. Another way of bringing your company branding to the Crikle platform is by adding a background colour or image. If choosing an image, the file must be at least 1000 pixels wide in order to fit all screen sizes. When done, click "save".
The background colour or image you selected will be featured in the virtual waiting room for the client.
Web browser icon (favicon)
7. This is the little icon that you see in the browser bar when the Crikle platform is open, along with other tabs in your window.
Favicons should be either 16 x 16 pixels or 32 x 32 pixels, and you can upload it in either PNG or ICO format. Please note, Internet Explorer does not support PNG format. Once you have uploaded your preferred web browser icon, click "save".
8. This would typically be the same as your company name. When you've changed your customer footer, select "update".
And you're good to go! Your professionally branded session is ready and will be seen by your client on all calls and email communications done via Crikle.