Your Crikle meeting dates and times, notes and checklists are automatically saved in Crikle and synced directly into your CRM saving you time and effort on admin and allowing to have more time to connect and engage with your customers.
1. Connect your Crikle account to Salesforce by going into your "Settings" tab. Under "Integrations" as shown on the screen below, select "Salesforce" and click on the "Connect" button. Salesforce integration is a per-user integration, each member of your team will be invited to individually connect their Crikle account with Salesforce.
2. Alternatively, you can also sync your meeting dates and times, notes and checklists with Salesforce directly from your Crikle call, simply click on the "2 arrows" icon on the right hand side of your screen, as shown below, a new Salesforce login window will pop up, add in your login details, Salesforce is now synced with CRIKLE and the word ENABLED is now visible on your screen.
3. Type in your customer contact and your meeting dates and times, notes and checklists will be added to Salesforce. Simply open your contact's profile in Salesforce, go into your contact "Tasks" tab and your meeting details as a well as a link redirecting you to your Crikle Meeting and Audio recordings will be right there.
4. Simply open your contact's profile in Salesforce, go into your contact "Tasks" tab and your meeting details as a well as a link redirecting you to your Crikle Meeting and Audio recordings will be right there.
The integration is a per-user integration. This means each user will need to individually install the CR-SF-integration. Upon linking a Salesforce contact within a Crikle meeting, notes, dates and times, and checklists will be added to your customer within Salesforce under the Tasks section.
1. Tasks are created for you in Salesforce after adding a SF contact to your Crikle meeting.
2. Tasks are updated and call notes are logged automatically in Salesforce
3. If you edit your meeting notes inside Salesforce, any further description notes or checklists will no longer be synced from Crikle to Salesforce.